C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER
miss that moment
Saturday 15 February 2014 鈥?08:06 鈥? 0 comments
Asalammualaikum and Hello to my stalkers,

the entry today is about some moment that i really miss :') . yaa, miss it so much. when the time is running out. my age was 18 and i'm not a student yet. so actually i really miss my school, my friends, my teacher and my enemies. Haha! Actually i'm not going to hates her but she's really hate me since i was in 14. i never care about that bcs i don't take a point about my haters. i know haters has a bad feeling and the feeling is too jealous on what we had! so never mind! hmm, i miss the moment when i always did mistake then my discipline teacher gave a punishment. haha :D . when i was 15 i always mess up everything. i really hates my feeling. i can't control myself!

hmm. so nampaknya terpaksalah aku jumpa dorang sume time amek result nanti :') . Shera, Erin, Aina & Fatin. Rindu korang :')


Lords of Lve,
fanaamoyy's


PAST 鈥?FUTURE
MY WORDS;
Hello. me? fana. age? 18. stay? KL .

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK


"
"

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • i hate this people!
  • Happy Ending
  • I still with him :')
  • One Year Anniversary :)
  • Puasa 2013 :)
  • About 7 month :')
  • Aku tak kacau kau kan!!
  • Long time no see :D
  • first day kerja :3
  • Ex paling damn :/