C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER
i hate this people!
Friday 14 February 2014 鈥?06:37 鈥? 0 comments
Hi :)

see? my entry today is about the people that i hates.

Firstly i'm so sorry if i annoy u. act, i doesn't like

1. people that teased me.
2. people that judge me by my loking.
3. people that cheating on me (my love)
4. people that see everything doesn't good by his/her looking but actually that was very nice. they're envy act
5. people that doen't have her own personalities & always keep copying people around her.
6. people who are guilty but don't want to admit his/her mistake.
7. people with a high of egos
8. people who often leads but actually they're same with us. Just act like a big boss!
9. people who are misunderstanding but doesn't ask for a fact
10. people who are FAKE. Eg, FAKE FRIEND!


Done!

Lords Of Love,
fanaamoyy's


PAST 鈥?FUTURE
MY WORDS;
Hello. me? fana. age? 18. stay? KL .

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK


"
"

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Happy Ending
  • I still with him :')
  • One Year Anniversary :)
  • Puasa 2013 :)
  • About 7 month :')
  • Aku tak kacau kau kan!!
  • Long time no see :D
  • first day kerja :3
  • Ex paling damn :/
  • My Birthday :*